Don't Be Shy

Sex isn't meant to be a lonely adventure. It's meant to be shared. I love to hear from my horny followers and guests, so please leave a comment. You can even comment anonymously if you like.

Kinky's Favs!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Food for Masturbation



Sitting at home last night, I was wet and horny after watching Breanne Benson on Spank Wire.  Tapping my finger on my poor, lonely clit I wondered, what can I fuck myself with.  I'm so over the vibe and the usual dildos.  I didn't want the mess that inevitably comes with a squirting dildo.  I wanted to make myself cum, so I grabbed a banana.  This banana actually.  Fucking yourself with a banana is great.  Make sure you trim the end off so you don't get scratched up. 

A banana is thicker than your average man, with just the right G-Spot tickling curve to it.  Better yet, lube another up and DP yourself!  Cucumbers give added stimumlation from the bumps, but they're better in the off season.  In season cucumbers are HUGE! 

When I was done fucking my banana I took a nice thick cock up the ass.  Now THAT'S a great way to spend a thursday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment