Don't Be Shy

Sex isn't meant to be a lonely adventure. It's meant to be shared. I love to hear from my horny followers and guests, so please leave a comment. You can even comment anonymously if you like.

Kinky's Favs!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Intense Orgasm


 Before I begin let's tackle the legals:  Yes, I am reviewing a product.  No, I have not  been compensated in any way for reviewing this product. 

With that out of the way, I've heard a lot about K-Y Intense.  It's apparently supposed to increase arousal and make sex better.  I figured it was just another lame warming gel.  I grabbed a bottle, then headed home to play.

After rubbing a pea-sized amount on my clit, I felt a warming sensation, think "there's another failure".  K-Y seems convinced that women just need a little heat to get the juices flowing.  I call shenanigans!  It just makes my pussy warmer! 

After a bit of warming, every little touch made my body tighten.  A minute later I was hit with an earth-shaking, screaming orgasm that made me want to dig my nails in or pull my own hair.  It was almost too much to bear--almost.  I was begging for it.  I mean so crazy for it I didn't care what was shoved up me.  I just wanted fucked!  When I finally got that rock hard cock rammed into my dripping wet pussy, I came over and over again.  I came so many times I lost count.  My thighs were soaked and slippery. 

The final verdict is, K-Y intense is worth it.  I now have a bottle in my purse, just in case I'm feeling frisky and I'm away from my toy drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment