Don't Be Shy

Sex isn't meant to be a lonely adventure. It's meant to be shared. I love to hear from my horny followers and guests, so please leave a comment. You can even comment anonymously if you like.

Kinky's Favs!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Public Display of Cock

I love being fucked like the little slut I am wherever the mood strikes me.  I have a list of the places I've had a cock shoved up me ranging from the typical KMart dressing rooms to some rather "sacred" places.  Public sex is a huge debate.  Is it an orgasmic adventure or is it too tacky?

There are a lot of things to consider before you go off and fuck somewhere you could be caught.  Sex isn't worth getting arrested for, so be careful!  You should also skip the places where you find a lot of kids.  Exposing yourself to children is definitely taking it too far.  Aside from those considerations, I say let it out!

Weigh in.  Do you think public sex is fun or tacky?  Where is your favorite place to fuck?

I love getting my daily dose of rock hard cock at the river.  There's a bench for me to sit on while I have a face shoved in my pussy or bend over while I have cock rammed up my ass.  Fishermen hang out in their boats to watch.  I do love an audience!

1 comment:

  1. Let's make a party of it, but if I'm providing the entertainment, you're bringing the booze!

    ReplyDelete