Don't Be Shy

Sex isn't meant to be a lonely adventure. It's meant to be shared. I love to hear from my horny followers and guests, so please leave a comment. You can even comment anonymously if you like.

Kinky's Favs!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Public Nudity




So, what is everyone's take on this subject? My opinion is, as long as there are no children or cops around, go for it! I'm telling you, ladies, guys love to walk through a store, glance down the aisle, and see a woman bending over in a skirt, showing her goodies. I was at the grocery store this past week and saw just that. This woman was bent over, getting something off the bottom shelf. You could see everything: no panties, just ass and pussy hanging out. It was fucking awesome. I just happened to have my camera with me to get a good shot of the nice pussy.


My suggestion to you guys out there is: always keep you camera with you, just in case. It does pay off. Ladies, don't be shy! Guys love getting a peek. It really turns a guy on to know you want to show off your goodies. Just make sure you get permission before you post anyone else's pictures. This lady was happy to give her permission to post this shot on our website!

No comments:

Post a Comment